Saturday, November 14, 2015

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Facts:
Title: Red Queen (Book 1)
Author: Victoria Averyard
Genera: YA, Dystopian, Fantasy
Publisher: Orion

Opinions:
My Rating: 3.8 STARS

     This book.. Hmmm. Well I like the idea of the red and silvers, that was pretty interesting and the concept of the book was cool. The world was interesting and the powers were fun to read about..but....

Sigh, did anyone else find the plot super predictable? I don't think I have ever read a book where I knew what was gonna happen in the first chapter! 

But I still liked the story even though it was predictable. So I am planning on reading book 2, but I just hope that in in the second book, the plot line will be a bit better. 

All in all, it was a fun and interesting read. Hopefully I won't be able to guess the whole plot within 10 minutes of reading. 

~Natasha Morriston~

No comments:

Post a Comment