Friday, December 23, 2016

NEW CHANGES COMING SOON!



Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas is a time for being with your friends and family and reflecting on all your blessing that year. Since you guys are my family, I wanted to let you all know how blessed I have been to have you guys, my fellow Royal bookworms. I started my blog over a year ago, thinking it wasn't going anywhere. No one would view my content, no one would care but that wasn't the case! You guys have been so supportive of me since the beginning, I can't thank you enough. You all have shown me that hard work and passion can take you anywhere. I have always loved reading, ever since I was little; however, I never expected to start a blog and have people support me, but here I am. So as a small thank you, I will be hosting a giveaway in the New Year, so stay tuned! Also, due to the growth of this blog, I am planning a new 2017 update for The Royal Review.

2017 Royal Review Update:
Because of the amount of support I have been getting from my viewers and from authors/publishers, I have decided to be more dedicated to this blog. So there are going to be some changes. I will still continue to write reviews and post them on here but instead of having it be a Book of the Month type of review (where I only review one book a month that I really enjoyed and all the other books I read will be reviewed elsewhere), I have decided to post ALL of my reviews on here (I will still post on my other review sites too). A lot of people have told me that they wanted me to review a certain book but sometimes, I already have! A lot of people don't realize that I also post my reviews on other sites which lead to a lot of confusion (and DMs) and basically, it made it hard for a lot of my viewers. I want my blog to be an easy and fun environment for fellow book lovers so starting from January, I will start posting all of my reviews here.

Another (small) update:
Because I want my blog to be a fun and interactive place, I have decided to start posting Quizzes, Q&A and Giveaways so that we can interact with one another. I've seen a lot of other bloggers so these and they seem like a lot of fun! I hope you guys will like them too :)

I hope you guys will like the new update and I hope it makes it easier on everyone. If there is anything you would like me to change, feel free to contact me! I am always willing to answer questions and listen to your advice!

I wish you all a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Happy Reading,
Natasha

PS: December's Book of the Month book will be posted tomorrow, so please look forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment