Monday, October 3, 2016

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

Facts:
Title: Sarah's Key
Author: Tatiana de Rosnay
Genera: Historical Fiction, WWII
Publisher: St. Martin's Press

Opinions:
My Rating: 4.9 STARS

     This is for someone who loves history and the WWII era. This book was amazing. I loved the story, the plot, the conclusion, the connection between the past and present etc. It was just so well written! I wish there was a book 2!

    Okay so one really cool thing about this book that I want to share is that it is written in 2 people pov. The first character is a child from the time of the war while the second character is an adult from the present. It was really interesting to see how the author connected both people from different time periods and still was able to make a heart-wrenching book.

     This was truly a powerful book that changed and touched my heart. I'm not the biggest fan of historical fiction but this changed all that, now I love them. I highly recommend this to all historical fiction lovers and those interested in WWII. Even if you don't like history, still give this book a chance. 

     I'm not going to mention anything else from the book because I want you to go into this book without knowing too much about it. I want you to experience the feels that I felt when I read this book. 


    This book changed me. It made me cry and feel emotions I didn't expect to feel from reading. It was truly a page turner and I highly recommend this book to everyone. 


Happy Reading!


~Natasha Morriston~

No comments:

Post a Comment