Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!


Hello, fellow book lovers!

I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Valentines Day! I know that some people view this day as a day for couples; however, I think it's a day to show your love to everyone you care about. You don't need a partner to celebrate Valentines Day, you can celebrate it your friends or family.

Because I view you guys as a member of my family, I would like to show a little bit of my love. So, as a Valentines Day gift from me, I will be hosting a giveaway on my Instagram! 1 lucky winner will win:

A Signed Copy of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green!


Here is the synopsis:

      ~"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once."
        Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
        Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning author John Green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.~

The giveaway ends February 20th so be sure to come by and enter! The rules will be posted on my Instagram.
I hope you guys like this little giveaway! I plan to do more of them in the future so please stay tuned!

I just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive of me. It means a lot to me when people tell me that they've decided to read a book just because of my review. I honestly can't express my gratitude enough. Your love and support that taken me so far and I will not forget that. I know this is cheesy but I love you all. Thank you. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day! Spend it with your loved ones and let them know how much they mean to you.

Happy Reading,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment