Monday, February 27, 2017

February 2017


Hello Fellow Bookworms!
       I hope everyone is healthy and well :) This month, due to some personal issues, there has not been much activity. However, I am still making an "Announcement" Page because there are many books coming out next month that I am looking forward to and I am sure you are too.
Coming Soon In March:
Release date March 6th:
     YA 1. Garden of Thorns by Amber Mitchell
Release date March 14th:
     YA 1. These Ruthless Deeds (These Vicious Masks #2) by Tarun Shanker (ARC)
     YA 2. Hunted by Megan Spooner
Release date March 21th:
     YA 1. Nemesis by Brendan Reichs 
Release date March 28th:
     YA 1. A Crown of Wishes (The Star-Touched Queen #2) by Roshani Chokshi (ARC)
     YA 2. Blood Rose Rebellion (Blood Rose Rebellion #1) by Rosalyn Eves (ARC)


~QUESTION OF THE MONTH~
Q: Would you rather: 
A) Read 1 book a year and remember everything OR
B) Read 100 books a year but remember nothing?

~BOOK OF THE MONTH~


Title: Cinder (Book 1)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Genera: YA, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Fairy Tale retelling
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends

My rating: 5 STARS
(Review will be posted shortly)

~Advanced Readers Copies (ARC's)~

Because of my lack of time for reading, I haven't requested/accepted any ARCs this month.I already have 3 ARCs that are coming out in March that I have yet to review. Even though getting ARCs are great, I don't want to waste the publishers money by taking their book but not reviewing it. Accepting an ARC is a promise, one that I want to keep. So I apologize in advance for not having any new ARCs to show-and-tell. Maybe next month? 

Here are some ARCs that I got last month that are coming out in March:
Release date March 14th:
     YA 1. These Ruthless Deeds (These Vicious Masks #2) by Tarun Shanker
Release date March 28th:
     YA 1. A Crown of Wishes (The Star-Touched Queen #2) by Roshani Chokshi
     YA 2. Blood Rose Rebellion (Blood Rose Rebellion #1) by Rosalyn Eves
*All of the books listed above will be reviewed 1-3 weeks before the release date*

~OTHER~
This month has been a rough month for me but it is in the past now. Because of all the book releases in March, I will be posting many ARC reviews so keep an eye out for those :) This month, I've also hosted my first giveaway! YAY! I had a lot of fun preparing the prizes and I'm glad of the turn out. More giveaways will be coming soon so follow my Instagram to enter!

Thank you all for your love and support! XOXO

Happy Reading,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment